Bee hiking in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
ORGANIC CERTIFIED BEEKEEPING AT THE MOARALM
You’ve probably heard that bees are diligent collectors and play a special role in the natural cycle. But did you also know that a bee travels 8.000 km in her life, that 400 bees are needed in order to produce 1 kg of honey and that the males are banished from the hive at the end of the year?
Fascinating, but only a small part of the buzzing world, which belongs to a sustainable way of thinking and which we hold close to our hearts. Come along and see our bees at the Moaralm near Kaltenbrunn. Observe the worker bees from a safe distance or slip into the beekeeping suit yourself. All in the context of a short hike and a lively exchange with us.
- Period: May to October
- Wednesdays from 10 to 12 am, depending on weather and demand
- Hotel Bavaria as start and ending point
- Car pools to car park Kaltenbrunn
- Bee hike, 20 minutes to Moaralm
- Total duration: approximately two hours
- Free for children and guests of BIO HOTEL Bavaria and BIO HOTEL Garmischer Hof