IM BIOHOTEL BAVARIA
Our varied organic breakfast is served exclusively to our guests from 7 to 10 am. And even if a fresh egg my not seem to be special at first, it’s exactly what makes the difference. Because the story of a happy chicken is no marvel and a matter of taste for us. We only work with carefully selected suppliers in order to provide you with the best organic products. You may also enjoy some of our homemade jams, honey which was made by our own bees or a glas of refreshing ice tea. The latter can be enjoyed on the terrace, which becomes a popular breakfast spot, especially in summer.
SUPPLIERS WE WORK WITH
- Bruderhahn egg: keeping and feeding of laying hens meet highest organic standards and male chicks are raised as well and allowed to live longer.
- Bio-Paradies Garmisch: not a franchise, but a convinced retailer which supplies fresh vegetables and dairy products with a focus on regional organic producers.
- Murnauer Kaffeerösterei: domestic roasting with direct trade to coffee farmers.
- Sonnentor: tea specialist and organic pioneer, who acts sustainably from ecological cultivation to lived common good economy.
- Organic butchery Juffinger: first organic butcher in Austria, which produces certified meat and sausage products free from any additives.